If content does not display, please refresh your browser.
Not a subscriber?
Find out about tailored subscription packages:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3792
Lloyd's List Reports
How to avoid future fuel risk – is your definitive guide to the legal and insurance implications of the International Maritime Organization’s global sulphur cap (IMO 2020) and who is liable for ensuring compliance.
This report addresses some of the ‘big unknowns’ surrounding the move to low sulphur fuels: such as enforcement, policing and punishment; insured and non-insured risk; and who will bear responsibility in terms of non-compliance.
1. Risk element – who is to blame for IMO 2020 non-compliance and what are the consequences?
2. Non-compliance and insurance cover – as well as incurring heavy fines, non-compliant vessels risk being declared unseaworthy and losing insurance cover outright, how can this be avoided?
3. Lloyd’s List Intelligence fuel forecasts – which IMO 2020 solution is most economically viable given a range of long term fuel price scenarios?
4. Scenario modelling – what would happen if US President Donald Trump undermines IMO 2020 through a mandate of non-enforcement, and rolls back the North American Emission Control Areas (ECAs) established in 2010?
5. Timeline: ‘D Day’ – if ship operators do not have an IMO 2020 compliance plan in place by January 2019, they will likely be too late. What should be done by when?
How to avoid future fuel risk
The definitive guide to the legal and insurance implications of the International Maritime Organization’s global sulphur cap
The definitive ranking of the world’s largest box facilities
Providing the industry’s most comprehensive analysis behind the development of global container port volumes
The five key trends and most significant risks in the core shipping sectors
This report is important for anyone looking for an authoritative view on near-term market trends
Presenting a concise view of the forces shaping the shipping industry
Covering each of the core shipping sectors with an indepth view of the competing dynamics
Market-leading Lloyd’s List Intelligence forecast data
The complete view of market trends, opportunities and risks that will shape the global maritime sector
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.