If content does not display, please refresh your browser.
Not a subscriber?
Find out about tailored subscription packages:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3792
Published: 2 February 2018
International Ship Agency is seeking a candidate or organisation ( UK Based) to help to maintain its brand and to expand the current business reach globally.
The right candidates must have or willing to the following:
- To visit and keep close contact with present clients as well as to gain new ones.
- Represent the agency and make necessary contacts in various shipping companies to gain new business.
- Agency marketing activities, visits to client offices and when possibly to socialize with Technical, Operational and Chartering people to give information about the agency services.
- increase awareness of the agency’s capability and strength
- report and inform on all latest developments and trends in the area.
This is NOT an office based role as there is no plans to open a UK office. We are interested in candidates whom have a home office or an outsourced marketing company already experienced with a strong affiliation in the shipping industry.
- Recently retired professional are a good candidate.
- Shipping Operation / Chartering experience is essential.
- Interview will be in London.
- all enquiries to be sent: firstname.lastname@example.org
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.