If content does not display, please refresh your browser.
Not a subscriber?
Find out about tailored subscription packages:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3792
Register for our free email digests:
CALL FOR AUCTION FOR IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
CALL FOR AUCTION FOR IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
Published: 29 December 2017
CALL FOR AUCTION FOR IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
The vessel with below specified vessel registration, value, date of sale, significant properties and sale conditions and pledged/mortgaged by reason of a debt owed to a foreign firm shall be sold.
- Notification of the sale announcement in accordance with Article 127 of the Code of Execution and Bankruptcy: The case is notified provided that this announcement shall exist in lieu of a notification in case of impossibility of notification for the notices sent to all relevant and interested persons.
- REGISTRY OF THE VESSEL DECLARED AS IMMOVABLE PROPERTY:
- VESSEL REGISTRY AND GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS: The vessel is Ossesione Nero (It is specified on the vessel that this is Obsession or Quantum 7 with the judgement of Didim Civil Court of 1st Instance No. 2014/210 D.) with registration no: 91719 (British Vessel Registry is registered in London port), IMO No: GBXSK04863C808, Operating power, engine, Construction place: Britain, Construction year: 2008, Construction location: Sunseeker International Ltd. 27-13 West Quay Road Poole, Machine construction model: MTV 12V M 93, Location of the Vessel: D-Marin yacht Marina DİDİM/AYDIN
- TECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF THE VESSEL: Vessel type: Entertainment yacht, Machine total: 2680,00 KW, Length 22.32 meters, Depth 3.00 meters, Grasse tonnage 67.71, Width 5.98 meters, Net tonnage: 67.71 Model: Predator 82
- GENERAL SITUATION OF THE VESSEL: It is determined that the vessel with above specified properties is Fiberglass in structure, its deck is teak, indoor sections are wood siding, there are lazeret, engine room, sailor cabins, WC&Shower, kitchen order, shower toilets and changing rooms, Master cabin on the stern and there are shower and toilet and two single beds, guest cabin, there are 2 bunk bed type cabins, wc&shower (two doors open for public use) on the portside and there are VIP cabin with shower and toilet on the front side, a hall and control console on the upstairs; there is an stainless sliding door on the hall entrance, there are 2 pantograph doors on the sides of the hall, gagenau brand grill and Waecco brand refrigerator on the quarter deck, there is countertop, the refrigerator is out of order, there is 1 Icerette ice-maker, there are 5 Sharp brands televisions in total in the cabins and the hall (1 of which is lost), the Toilets are Tecma brand electrical toilets, there is a backvessel platform, Besenzoni brand hydraulic paserella on the enterance, 2 Lewmar brand warping machinery, there are 2 units of Kohler brand 20KW Imık generators, 2 units of Newmar brand 24/95, 1 Unit of 12/70 battery chargers, 1 unit of 24/3000 victron brand inverter, 18 units of 900 ah start stationery accumulator, 8 units of engine-generator accumulators, 2 units of 0.25 KW power 630 mm. Ventilators in the engine room, 1 FSM brand water maker, 1 unit of Sigmar Marine brand boilers, 2 units of hydrophores, 2 units of sea water pumps (rangoon-deck), 6 units of bilge pumps, SeaFire automatic fire extinguisher systems in the engine room, 1 unit of 6 kg ABC type portable fire extinguishers, (the portable devices required to exist in the vessel are insufficient), there is a smoke detector in the cabins and the Machine room, clear water tank with 6000 Liters capacity, sewerage tank with 500 Liters capacity, Cruisair brand air conditioner system in the Cabins and the hall, Bosch brand washing machine, Bosch brand dish washer, Bosch brand aspiratör, Gourment brand Stove in the kitchen. There is a Simpson Lawrance brand anchor mooring on the fore, the anchor declared as 60 kg ultra is missing, the chain declared as 10 mm 100m. İs broken -missing, there are Side power brand deck and foremanoeuvre panels, 8 units of collision mats, 1 unit of ballooın collision mat, 2 units of remote control projector, the remote controls are missing, all the displays and monitors required to be present on the control panel of the vessel are missing, some toilet and cabin doors are missing, llife boats and (2 units of) boats and outboard engines, life vests, binoculars and auxiliary navigation equipment are missing. Floors are needed to be handled, there are deficiencies in the camere system, oxidation started on accumulators, there are deteriorations on teakwoods-carvel plankings on the deck, there are deteriorations on paint of the vessel.
VALUE : 1.803.750,00 TL
VAT Ratio : 18%
1ST Sale Date : 01.02.2018, 10:00 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.
2nd Sale Date : 26.02.2018, 10:00 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.
Place of Sale : Fire Station meeting hall, across the Bus Terminal DİDİM
Conditions of Sale:
- The bidding shall be performed by means of auction. Tenders may be submitted in electronic media on adress esatis.uyap.gov.tr beginning from the date twenty days earlier than the first auction until the day before the second auction date. The property is contracted provided that the price exceeds 50% of the estimated value and the receivables sum if there are privileged payees and sale expenses. If there is no applicant in the first auction, tenders may be submitted in electronic media beginning from fifth day following the first auction until the day before the second auction date. The property is contracted with the highest bidder provided that the price exceeds 50% of the estimated value and the receivables sum if there are privileged payees and sale expenses. The sale demand shall be decreased if there is no applicant buyer with such higher value.
- Participants of the auction must release a retention money with a ratio 20% of the estimated value or submit a bank letter of guarantee equivalent to this amount. The sale is made with ready cash, the buyer may give some period not exceeding (10) days in his/her request. Stamp tax, VAT, ½ vessel registry charge and delivery expenses shall belong to the buyer. Brokerage charge and the taxes arising from the same vessel shall be paid based on the sale price.
- Pledge/mortgage payees and other relevant parties(*) must notify our office about their claims for their rights on this vessel and particularly with respect to interests and expenses within fifteen (15) days with supporting documents, otherwise their rights shall be excluded from sharing unless established with deed registration.
- If the sale price is not paid immediately or in the term given, the bidding shall be terminated in accordance with Article 133 of the Code of Execution and Bankruptcy. All buyers and their guarantors who participated in bidding but caused termination of the bidding by their offered price and the final tender price shall be severally liable for the difference between their offered price and the final tender price and all other damages and default interest. Bid balance and default interest shall be collected by our office without need for any further provision, and to be received primarily from the security deposit if exist.
- The specifications is open for access of everyone in our office and one copy of which may be sent to any requesting buyer once its cost is paid.
- It is announced by our directorate that those participating in the sale shall be deemed as seen the specifications and accepted its content, anyone who wish to receive further information should apply to our directorate with the file Base No. 2014/2150. 11/10/2017
Directorate of Execution
[Electronic Signature and Seal]
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.