If content does not display, please refresh your browser.
Not a subscriber?
Find out about tailored subscription packages:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3792
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PUBLIC AUCTION SALE OF THE IMMOVABLE: FORCE 2
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PUBLIC AUCTION SALE OF THE IMMOVABLE: FORCE 2
Published: 18 October 2017
10th ENFORCEMENT OFFICE
FILE No: 2017/3919 E.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PUBLIC AUCTION SALE OF THE IMMOVABLE
The type, nature, value, quantity and major characteristics of the vessel, which is considered as immovable and which has been decided to be sold.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE VESSEL: OIL TANKER/FUEL TANKER named FORCE 2 with the IMO Number 8665507, İstanbul Province, Fatih District
Name of the Vessel : FORCE 2
IMO : 8665507
Flag : TURKISH
Call Sign : TC7744
Type of the Vessel : BUNKERING TANKER/OIL TANKER/FUEL TANKER
Construction Year : 1995
Construction Place : TUZLA
Port of Registry : İSTANBUL
Lenght (LOA) :42,25 m
Breadth :7,60 m
Depth :3,0 m
Gros Tonnage :289 ton
DW Tonnage :493 ton
Total Machine Power : 2 x 368 KW
Speed of the Vessel : 9,1 Knots/(Knots/hour)
The vessel named FORCE 2 has been observed from the outside with service boat and inspected by getting on board. Upon the visual inspections made externally it is seen that, as also seen in the photographs enclosed, the vessel “FORCE 2” is edged in with/aboard/tied alongside from her starboard to the port side of “FORCE 4”; the name of the vessel FORCE 2 is written on starboard bow, port side bow and stern board of the vessel with capital letters painted white and ISTANBUL is written with capital letters underneath; port side board and starboard are painted moderately; there are some rusty spots and the water line of the bottom of the vessel started to be shelled (very few and rare). It is seen that metal plates’ condition of the main deck is in good shape from all appearances. It is seen that anchor winch and the sheets are in good condition when the condition of overhead and forecastle equipment are observed. There are two operational generators available in the deck head. Life Rafts and Rescue Boats are available and in good condition as rescue vehicles. 2.2 After the inspections carried on the ship’s bridge, it is seen that Navigation and communication devices are on their place and available to operate and active. Following examinations carried on the fly bridge it is seen that; there is 1 (one) (in a good condition) magnetic standard compass. Following examinations carried in the living spaces of the vessel it is seen that; saloons, cabinets, toilets-bathrooms, and kitchen are in good condition and well-kept, furniture and interior fittings are well-kept as well. Following the inspections carried in indoor/outdoor living spaces is seen that; they are satisfactory for the needs, there are also “IMO SIGN” signs available. Following the inspection of the decks; it is seen that they are well-kept, well-painted and in good condition. 2.3 Following the inspection on the stern and the hardware’s of stern deckhouse it is seen that; stern windlass and its gears are in good condition. After inspection of main engine room it is seen that; main engine cylinder head and its gears are in good condition, engine room is in good condition and well-kept in general. Following inspection of the generators it is seen that; generators are in good condition and operative. Cargo Pumping Room has been inspected. All Cargo systems and control equipment and cargo pumps in the engine room are in working condition and operative. Following the inspection in the steering room it is seen that steering gears are on their place; and there is no sign of open, temporary repaired, leaked circuit/cover, which may prevent sailing. As of the general condition and appearance of the vessel, it is seen that the vessel is sail worthy, cargo worthy and seaworthy. The vessel FORCE 2 with the IMO number “8665507” is 1995-built oil tanker type vessel. The fact the type of the mentioned vessel is Oil Tanker, is the most important factor that leading the estimated value of the vessel to be high.
Address : Anchored off the Zeyport.
Zoning Status : N/A
Value : 1.769.550,00 TL
VAT Rate : %18
Annotations on the Register : Same as the ship register of the vessel. It is annotated that Socar Turkey Petrol Enerji Dağıtım San. ve Ticaret A.S has given consent with the letter certified by 41st Public Notary of Beyoğlu on the date of 25.07.2017 with the document number 21523, for chartering the vessel to ATN Denizcilik Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi.
1st Sales Date : On the date of 20/11/2017, between 09:40 – 09:50
2st Sales Date : On the date of 21/12/2017, between 09:40 – 09.50
Place of Sales : İSTANBUL COURTHOUSE, SALES ROOM OF 10th ENFORCEMENT OFFICE
Sales Conditions :
- 1-The tendering process shall be conducted by means of public auction sale. Tendering in the electronic media at the address of esatis.uyap.gov.tr will be possible starting from twenty days prior of the date of the first auction until the end of the day before the date of auction. In this auction, tendering shall be started with the 50 percent of the estimated price on the condition to excess the sum of privileged receivables, if any and the expenses pertaining to such sales. In case there will be no buyer in the first auction, it will be possible to tender in the electronic media from the fifth day following the date of first auction until the end of the day before the date of the second auction. In this tender as well, the immovable will be tendered to one who bids the most, provided that the bid is in excess of the 50 percent of the estimated price, the sum of privileged receivables, if any, expenses pertaining to such sale. In the event that there will be no buyer for such adequate price, the request of sale shall be dismissed.
- 2-Those wishing to participate in the auction are required to pay a deposit in the rate of 20% of the estimated price either to the bank account of İstanbul 10th Execution Office with the IBAN number TR140001500158007265092207 in T. Vakıflar Bank Caglayan Courthouse Branch by indicating their Turkish Identity number and the file number, or to provide an “unconditional, definite and permanent bank letter of guarantee to be issued by a national bank, or to deposit the same amount via the POS device in our Office for those holding a Vakifbank ATM card. According to the article 1 of the Code numbered 805 and due to daily changes in foreign exchange rates, “foreign currency” shall not be accepted as security. The sales are made in cash, an additional time for payment, not exceeding (10 days) may be granted if requested by the buyer. Stamp Tax, VAT, any taxes arising from in rem characteristics of the vessel and the delivery expenses are borne by the buyer. Brokerage duty, taxes arising from in rem characteristics of the real property are payable from over the sales price.
- 3-Creditors having mortgage right and any other related parties (*) are required to notify our Office within (15) days, of their rights on the said real property, particularly any claims with respect to interest and expenses, together with the evidential documentation constituting ground for their claim; otherwise their rights will be left out of the allocation unless evidenced by the title deed registry.
- 4-If the sales price is not paid either immediately or within the time granted, the tender process is cancelled pursuant to Article 133 of Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law. Any and all buyers including their sureties, who participated in the tender process but later caused the tender process to be cancelled due to not depositing the tender price, shall jointly be responsible from the difference between the offered price and final price of the tender process, including any other damages and further any default interest accrued thereof. Difference of the tender price and default interest shall be collected by our Office without requirement of any order to that effect, and such difference shall be recovered from the guarantee primarily, if any.
- 5-Starting from the date of announcement, the Terms & Conditions shall be open at the office in order everyone to review, and a copy of the same may be sent to any buyer requesting it, provided that the costs are duly paid.
- 6-NOTIFICATION OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF SALE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ARTICLE 127 OF ENFORCEMENT AND BANKRUPTCY LAW: This announcement of sale that is noticed by publication shall be deemed as a duly made service, in case the services made to the related parties of the enforcement files, addresses of whom are not registered at the registry (indicated in the present registry), are not received due to the impossibility in service.
- 7-It is hereby announced that those participating in the sales process shall be deemed as having seen the Terms & Conditions and duly accepted the content the same, and those who wish to receive further information are invited to apply to our Office. 12.10.2017
Deputy Enforcement Officer
(ARTICLE 126 OF ENFORCEMENT AND BANKRUPTCY LAW)
(*) Servitude Right owners are also included to the term “related”
*: This sample corresponds to the Sample 64, which was being used before this Regulation.
You may access to this document being present in the Data Processing System UYAP at the address of http://vatandas.uyap.gov.tr with the code of i23oQWQ - maVGJC/ - TKZgIom - EhIPjE=.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.