The Lloyd’s List Outlook 2020 Survey
What will be the key issues shaping shipping during the next 12 months? Take part in the Lloyd’s List annual market survey and have your say
We want your views on the big questions that will determine the shipping market outlook for 2020
SHIPPING faces another year of uncertainty in 2020, underpinned by political, technological and regulatory disruption. But what do you think will be the key issues shaping shipping over the next 12 months?
We want your views.
What will be the best investment opportunity for the shipping industry next year? What do you see as the greatest threat to the shipping industry during the next five years? Has the shipping industry taken its eye off the ball when it comes to safety?
The Lloyd’s List Annual Outlook Survey takes less than five minutes to complete and will help guide our thinking as we compile our end of year analysis and take look forward to the opportunities and risks that lie ahead for us in 2020.
The results of the survey will be revealed on December 10 at our Outlook 2020 Forum in London where we will gather the sharpest minds in the business to discuss the opportunities and threats presented by these trends.
Discussing the results of this year’s survey at our Outlook 2020 Forum will be:
• Katharina Stanzel, managing director, Intertanko
• Michael Parker, chairman of Citi’s shipping and logistics division
• Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen, chief executive officer, DNV GL Maritime
• Dr Grahaeme Henderson, vice-president of shipping and maritime, Shell International Trading and Shipping
• Peter Sand, chief shipping analyst at BIMCO
• Mark Cameron, executive vice-president and chief operating officer, Ardmore Shipping
There are still a few seats free for this event, but register now or risk missing out. And while you’re there don’t forget to book your table at the Lloyd’s List Awards in the evening.
The survey results will also be reflected in Lloyd’s List’s 2020 Outlook report, due to be published in December on Lloydslist.com.