MSC confirms acquisition of Hanjin’s TTI interests
Terminal Investment Ltd takes 80% stake in Pacific port business, while HMM receives remaining 20% share as part of deal
If content does not display, please refresh your browser.
Not a subscriber?
Find out about tailored subscription packages:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3792